Update: We can automatically process your full RSS feeds for you.
Content providers like yourself can sit back and get exposure automatically once you let us know you want your RSS feed used for posting. Our RSS parsing tool will label and tag each post and enter in into StockBlogHub with you as the contributor. Our tool will regularly check your RSS feed for new posts.
Contribute Posts to Stock Blog Hub
We encourage all bloggers, publishers, and researchers of financial content to apply to post on Stock Blog Hub. See “How to participate” below.
Content Contributor Quality Standards
Please take the time to review our standards. Serious and/or repeated violations of these conditions may result in your being banned from posting. Content providers promise to comply with the following standards:
1) Follow common social standards and posting guidelines required of common decency.
2) Our content providers must always strive to provide useful information.
3) Share actionable, thought-provoking, truthful analysis, unique in its approach.
4) Address a wide variety of investors and traders in equities and overall markets.
5) Coverage and analysis will only be included on equities trading on United States-based exchanges for a $1.00 per share price or greater (management may waiver).
1) Your email address used to register must be one that can receive PayPal payment emails. PayPal is the method we use to provide our content partners with their share of advertising earnings. We are not responsible, in any way, if your email system blocks PayPal payments. Also, we ask you to “whitelist”: info <at> stockbloghub.com to ensure that you get all emails related to your account. Please ensure you receive these important emails. Do not use Hotmail.com or msn.com as they “eat” emails from us. Click here to register on the blog.
2) After registering, you should immediately receive an email from our system confirming your registration. Locate that email and click Forward. In the body of the email place: a) the link back to your blog homepage / profile page (or other link) so that we may verify you and your email with your blog. If your name / email is not shown on your blog, please provide another way for us to identify you with your blog. b) Paste (text within the e-mail body, no attachments) an example of a post you’d share with StockBlogHub readers.
3) Send this email to: info <at> stockbloghub.com and we will review it to upgrade you to “Contributor” status so you may load your posts in “draft” format to the blog. If approved, we will return this email to you. Paste your RSS feed into the email if you wish us to post automatically from this source once this tool is activated in two weeks. Place “RSS” in the email’s subject. Note: Over time, our plan is to upgrade “Contributors” next, to “Author” status so they may post directly to the active blog, with no approval or delay required.
4) Begin posting regular posts. We encourage you to begin posting manually, or let us know you wish us to only post from your RSS feed once able.
If you were invited to Join StockBlogHub via email or a comment on your blog:
You should follow steps 1-4 above. This will ensure that you are given rights to post. Our contributing authors are authorized to post their own draft posts into our system. We simply review the post and then click to approve. We approve posts unless there is blatant commercialism, fraud, or other unfair practices in the judgment of our management.
Contributing authors may in time earn the right to post directly to the blog without any review. We will notify you if we upgrade you to immediate posting, not requiring review. We do not change your posts.
Once we enable you to post on the Stock Blog Hub and you receive the permissions email, you should review our Post Format Guidance to help us ensure a valuable reader experience. To ensure a long and rewarding relationship for yourself and us, you should adhere to the Content Contributor Quality Standards section above at all times.
As you can see on our resources page, regularly contributing content to Stock Blog Hub draws targeted readers to your own blog and introduces your unique style to new readers you may never have known otherwise. Begin posting away! Begin posting regularly when you have a valuable post to share. We encourage contributors to post at least once a week or more.